"Seller" - Zorin Int Sp.z.o.o with its registered office in Gdańsk, Heweliusza 11/819 street, 80-890.
owner of the E-Doggy brand
"Regulations" - these regulations
"Online Store" - the online platform located at www.e-doggy.pl
"Customer" - an entity that purchased goods from the Seller via the online store.
"Working days" - all days except Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays in Poland are statutory holidays.
GENERAL PROVISIONS AND RANGE OF DUTY
- The Seller sells goods via the Online Store located at www.e-doggy.pl.
- By registering and creating an account in the Online Store, the Account Holder concludes an agreement with the Seller for the provision of electronic services for an indefinite period, which may be terminated at any time on the terms set out in the Regulations. When purchasing goods offered in the Online Store, the Account Holder also becomes the Customer of the Seller within the meaning of these Regulations. The Customer may also purchase goods from the Seller without having to register and create an account in the Online Store.
- The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with the purchased goods, free from defects and within the period specified in the ordering process.
- Orders can be placed in the Online Store by logging in as registered Account Holders or without registration.
- Registration and creating an account in the Online Store is free and can be terminated by the Account Holder at any time.
- One entity may create only one account on the Website.
- Resignation from keeping an account in the Online Store (termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services) may be made by sending an e-mail declaration of resignation to the address email@example.com. The contract is terminated when the Seller receives a declaration of resignation, excluding the contracts of Account Holders whose orders are still being processed. Then the contract will be terminated after 30 days from the date of delivery of the ordered goods.
- Each Account Holder has direct, password protected access to his account.
USE OF THE ONLINE STORE
- During registration, the future Account Holder will be asked to provide personal data.
- After successful registration, the Account Holder will receive confirmation of registration electronically.
- The password and other access data are confidential and should not be disclosed to unauthorized persons.
- In the "My Account" tab available in the Online Store after logging in to the Account Holder, it is possible to view orders in progress, sent from the Seller's warehouse and delivered.
TECHNICAL CONDITIONS FOR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES BY ELECTRONIC MEANS
- The technical requirements necessary to cooperate with the ICT system within which the Online Store operates are as follows:
(A) connection to the Internet,
(B) Internet browser
2.The Seller reserves that the use of the Online Store may be associated with a standard risk associated with the use of the Internet and recommends that Customers take caution to minimize it.
CONCLUSION OF SALE AGREEMENT
- Under the conditions set out in the Regulations, the Customer concludes a contract with the Seller for the sale of specific goods.
- By successfully completing the ordering process, the Customer submits an offer to conclude a contract, which becomes binding for the Seller after confirming its receipt and acceptance of the order for execution.
- Placing an order in the Online Store is tantamount to agreeing to receive the receipt or invoice in electronic form.
PRICES, SHIPPING COSTS AND PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- The Website applies prices quoted each time during the order and on each page of the product.
- The cost of shipping increases when you buy more products.
- The prices of goods in the Online Store include tax.
- The minimum shipping costs, outside of Poland, are as follows:
- Courier delivery - 15€
*** Delivery costs may be higher if you buy goods weighing more, and larger than what the courier company provides in the basic option or when buying more items.
- The Seller, as part of the Online Store's operations, provides for the following payment methods:
-Dot Pay - Internet transfer
- The Seller charges the amount due for the order from the Customer's account immediately after making the payment via DotPay, PayPal or online transfer.
- If the order is placed and the payment procedure is not completed, the order does not give rise to the obligation to pay and is automatically canceled by the system after one hour from the time of its submission. A canceled order does not oblige the Customer to pay and the Seller to process the order.
- The Seller sends the goods within the period specified in the ordering process, unless otherwise agreed with respect to a given product prior to the conclusion of the contract. Delivery dates are given on the order confirmation.
- As a result of force majeure or events beyond the Seller's control, the delivery period may be extended accordingly.
- In the event of ineffective delivery of the ordered Goods by the means of Supplier, through the fault of the Customer, the Seller will make a re-delivery, provided that the Customer covers the costs first. In the event of failure to collect the ordered Goods twice, the Seller reserves the right to withdraw from the contract due to the Customer's failure to perform it and to cease providing electronic services to him. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Seller will refund the Customer the payment for the Goods minus the delivery costs that the Seller was forced to bear.
- If the parcel is not picked up by the Customer, the cost of returning the parcel to the address of the Seller shall be borne entirely by the Customer.
- The costs of delivery of the goods are always borne by the Customer.
- The moment the goods are picked up from the carrier, the Customer is responsible for any loss or accidental damage to the goods.
- In the event of external damage to the package, the Customer is obliged to draw up a report with the courier and notify the Seller of this fact by writing to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event of damage to the goods during transport, the Customer has the right to demand a price reduction, withdrawal from the contract or exchange of goods for a new one.
- The Seller shall not be liable for non-delivery of a product due to an incorrect address provided by the Customer.
RIGHT TO CONTRACT WITHDRAW
- The Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the goods. The Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason and without incurring costs, excluding the direct cost of returning items that the Customer is obliged to bear on his own.
- Withdrawal from the contract is made by the Customer submitting a statement of withdrawal from the contract. The declaration can be made on the form attached to the purchased goods. The statement should be sent by post or e-mail address email@example.com
- The Customer is obliged to return the goods within 30 calendar days from the day of withdrawal from the contract, however, to meet the deadline, it is enough to return the items before its expiry.
- In the case of returning goods, please contact the Online Store Service by sending a message to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The content of the correspondence should include a letter describing the reason for the return, and data needed to identify the order being returned, i.e. Customer name / company name, order number, product name. Attachment of the above-mentioned letter is a condition for effective withdrawal from the contract and return of the goods, and for the Seller to return the payment. The Seller is not responsible for the Customer's failure to provide the data necessary for its correct identification.
- The Seller, in the event of withdrawal from the contract by the Customer, undertakes to return the amount due for the goods purchased, in the same way as it was made by the Customer no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the return shipment by the Seller. Account number, to which the Customer would like to receive a transfer of the amount returned by the Seller, should be included in the statement of withdrawal from the contract referred to in point 9.2.
- The Seller does not bear the cost of return shipment.
- Along with the decision to withdraw from the contract, the Customer is obliged to return the product unchanged, with all accessories attached to it. Return shipment should contain, in addition to the above. items, proof of purchase issued by the Seller (e.g. receipt, invoice).
- The Seller reserves the right to refuse to accept the return of the goods if it is incomplete or damaged.
- In the event of exercising the right of withdrawal by the Customer, he shall bear the cost of return delivery.
10.Returnable goods should be addressed to:
- In the event of returning goods purchased during promotional campaigns, where the delivery to the User did not involve any payment, the costs of return shipment will be determined on the basis of the courier's price list. Detailed information regarding the amount of fees will be provided by the Online Store Service after prior email contact at email@example.com.
The cost of returning a product ordered during a promotional campaign including free shipping is borne by:
- a) Buyer, if he returns the product as part of exercising the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason.
- b) Seller, if the reason for the return is a physical defect. Then, after accepting the complaint, the Seller will refund the return shipping costs to the Buyer.
- If the product purchased by the Customer does not meet his expectations, he may exchange it.
- The Customer has the right to exchange the purchased goods within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt.
- The goods exchange, takes place by the Customer submitting a declaration of willingness to exchange the goods. The statement can be made on the return / exchange form attached to the purchased goods. The statement should be sent by post or e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Customer is obliged to return the goods within 30 calendar days from the date of submission of the declaration of willingness to exchange.
- In the event of goods exchange, please contact the Online Store Service by sending a message to the following address: email@example.com. The content of the correspondence should include the order number. A completed exchange form should be attached to the return shipment. Filling out the return / exchange form or other way of providing all the data necessary to identify the order and the Customer, is a condition for effective exchange of goods. The Seller is not responsible for the Customer's failure to provide the data necessary for its correct identification.
- In the event of exchanging goods, the Seller undertakes to refund the price difference of the goods originally purchased by the Customer, if it is higher than the price of the goods for which it was exchanged. The refund is made in the same way as the payment was made by the Customer no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the return shipment by the Seller. The account number to which the Customer would like to receive a transfer of the difference returned by the Seller, should be included in the declaration of willingness to exchange the goods referred to in point 10.3. At the same time, the Customer undertakes to pay the Seller the difference in the price of the exchanged goods, if the price of the originally purchased goods is lower than the price of the goods for which they were exchanged. Payment of the difference by the Customer may be made by bank transfer to the Seller's bank account number indicated in the correspondence regarding the exchange.
- The Seller does not bear the cost of shipping the exchanged goods, except when the exchange takes place for the reasons mentioned in point 12. 2 - in this case the shipping costs of the returned item shall be borne by the Seller.
- Along with the decision to exchange the goods, the Customer is obliged to return the goods unchanged, with all accessories attached to it. Return shipment should contain, in addition to the above. items, proof of purchase issued by the Seller (e.g. receipt, invoice).
- The Seller reserves the right to refuse to accept the exchanged product if it is incomplete or damaged.
- If the Customer exercises his right to exchange the goods for reasons not attributable to the Seller, he shall bear the costs of return shipment.
- Please send goods to be exchanged to:
- In the event of exchanging goods purchased during promotional campaigns, where the delivery to the User did not involve any payment, the costs of exchange shipment will be determined on the basis of the courier's price list. Detailed information regarding the amount of fees will be provided by the Online Store Service after prior email contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cost of exchanging a product ordered during a promotional campaign including free shipping is borne by:
- a) Customer, if he exchanges the product as part of exercising the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason.
- b) Seller, if the reason for the exchange is a physical defect.
- The Seller undertakes to send the goods selected in exchange for the goods originally ordered within 14 working days of receiving the exchanged, originally ordered goods. At the same time, the Seller reserves that in the event that the Customer is obliged to pay the Seller the amount resulting from the difference in price between the exchanged goods, the shipment of the goods for which the goods originally exchanged will be sent within 7 business days from the day of booking the difference on the Seller's bank account.
COMPLAINTS ABOUT ELECTRONIC SERVICES
- Complaints regarding the provision of electronic services may be submitted to the e-mail address: email@example.com or in writing to the address
E-Doggy, Witkowice 6, 78-100 Kołobrzeg.
- The content of the complaint should contain at least the name under which the Customer appears in the Online Store (email address) and a description of the reservations.
- If the data or information provided in the complaint require addendum, before considering the complaint, the Seller shall ask the person submitting the complaint to provide it in the indicated scope.
- The Seller shall consider the complaint within 14 days of its receipt.
- A response to the complaint is sent to the e-mail address or correspondence address, according to the Customer's instructions, indicated in the complaint. In the absence of a clear indication, it is presumed that the customer has indicated as the correct email address.
THE SELLER'S LIABILITY FOR FAULTS OF GOODS (WARRANTY). COMPLAINTS ABOUT GOODS
- The Seller is liable for physical and legal defects of goods that existed at the time of switching to the customer the risk of accidental loss or damage to goods.
- If the goods sold by the Seller have a defect, the Customer may, at his choice: request a price reduction or withdraw from the contract, or request a replacement of the goods for a new one, unless bringing the item into compliance with the contract in a manner chosen by the User is impossible or would require excessive costs compared with the method proposed by the Seller. In this case, the method of restoring the condition in accordance with the contract proposed by the Seller shall apply.
- The user who has found a defect in the goods should send detailed information about the defect to the address firstname.lastname@example.org along with information on the chosen way of settling the complaint. The seller will immediately contact the customer at the e-mail address provided by him regarding further way of settling the complaint.
- The cost of delivering the defective goods to the Seller is on the Customer's side. In the event of a positive consideration of the complaint, this cost will be refunded to the Customer within 14 days from the date of delivery to the Seller.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- When making purchases in the Online Store, the Customer will be asked to provide personal data that will be used by the Seller to perform the contracts concluded with the Customers.
- Personal data will be processed in order to perform the contract for the provision of electronic services (account maintenance in the Online Store), to conclude contracts for the sale of goods and for other purposes for which the Seller authorizes the Act on the protection of personal data and the Act on the provision of electronic services.
- Other data that is not necessary to provide services to the Customer may be processed with his consent.
- Providing data is voluntary, with the Customer having the right to inspect the data and the right to amend it. The customer is responsible for providing false personal data.
- Personal data is protected in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101 item 926, as amended) in a manner preventing access by third parties.
- The administrator of the Customers' personal data is the Seller.
- When placing an order in the Online Store, customers provide information on the invoice address, delivery address and make payments using the payment methods indicated in these Regulations.
- The Seller's statement on data protection can be downloaded from the Online Store in the tab: Privacy Protection.
COPYRIGHT FOR ILLUSTRATION
- The use of illustrative and photographic materials, compositions, page layouts and intellectual property rights contained in the Online Store - regardless of the form - for purposes other than personal use, is not allowed, unless there is explicit permission from the Seller.
- THE ODR PLATFORM
1.In accordance with the order of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council No. 524/2013 dated on 21st of May 2013, below, we provide an electronic link to the ODR platform. The ODR platform is, among others, a source of information on forms of out-of-court settlement of disputes that may arise between entrepreneurs and consumers.
1.The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations. Customers will be informed about the change in the Regulations on the Online Store's home page. Amendments to the Regulations come into force on the date indicated by the Seller, not less than 7 days from the date of publication of information about the change and the amended Regulations on the main page of the Online Store. Events started before the date of entry into force of the new regulations must be conducted on the basis of the current rules.