Rules and regulations
TRANSACTION PARTIES AND OBJECT
- The E-Doggy.com online shop carries out mail – order based trade of dogs accessories. Orders are made via the Internet.
- Any adult natural or legal person can make a purchase. The buy and sell transaction will be made between natural or legal person, and the E-Doggy.com shop, registered in 13 WATERLOO ROAD WOLVERHAMPTON WV1 4DJ, United Kingdom.
- Only available ( existing in actual online catalogue ) product can be the subject of transaction in the moment of purchasing. Any unavailability will be specified.
- The total price includes the shipping prices for EU countries. The total value for Non-EUdepends on the shipping option. We reserve the rights to change the prices.
- To make an order, please fill the order form, which is placed in the website E-doggy.com. You will later receive the realization confirmation e – mail.
- Order can be placed daily, except during the technical breaks or system failures.
- The product will be posted to the address indicated in order form. We won’t fulfill incorrectly filled ones.
- Payment can be processed via:
- Transfer before the shipping
We accept: Debit cards: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, MasterCard Electronic
Fulfillment and shipping
- Purchased product will be send next working day after receiving payment.
- The client will be informed immediately in case of unavailability of product, or any problems with fulfilling. Lack of notes means availability.
- The shipping duration is not synonymous with fulfillment duration. The order will be passed to realization immediately after placing and receiving payment.
- The shipping is managed via courier DPD, through the priority registered mail.
- Purchaser is obligated to check if the parcel has not been damaged. The assumption of liability occurs after acknowledgement of receipt. Please check if there are any discrepancy with the placed order.
- The price for shipping
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- Rules and regulations approval is synonymous with giving the permission to complete the transaction, according to the rules included in it.
- The buy and sell agreement is concluded according to EU law.
- We reserve the rights to change the Rules and Regulations and the offer.
- In cases unregulated above, the adequate regulations in EU Civil Code apply.
- Placing the order is equivalent with accepting the Rules and Regulations.